Wednesday 17 February 2016

Snowman and Cocoa

How about a card with digital stamp? I got Snowman and Cocoa from From the Heart Stamps, it was only $1 this month, because it's a part of the challenge in February. And I decided to try the sketch challenge, too!


The image is colored with pencils, background with a little help of powdered pigment, which I scraped off the pencils. Banners are made from winter themed deco tapes, design paper is from my stash (Motivpapier Potpourri, Folia). Stitched with white gel pen:-)

6 comments:

  1. Love your blue background. So happy you were able to join us for the progressive challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Can't wait to see what March brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the sketch with the SOTM. I love that you added the snowflakes. Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps sketch #139 and Stamp of the Month progressive challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at From the heart Stamps in our Stamp of the Month challenge and also our weekly sketch challenge! Your card is fab - I really like how you have coloured this sweet little snowman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring of "Snowman and Cocoa" and take with the Sketch.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month February Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 139 @ From the Heart Stamps.

    My new crafty home: My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us for our Stamp of the Month challenge at From the Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete