Sunday 21 February 2016

Inky Paws Challenge #29 - Color Challenge

Color Challenge this time!:-) Red, Light Blue, Lime Green and White. And this is the card I came up with...





First I created the background: I used the powdered pigment you get when sharpening your pencils. I smudged the pigment onto the paper with cotton swab. For the centerpiece I went for one of Newton's Nook freebies. I highlighted the letters and added some blue on the edges of the cloud, blending it with cotton swab again:-) I adhered the cloud with foam tape on the background for some dimension.

Here's one more picture with pencils.







2 comments:

  1. This is really fun! I love the multi colored letters! It's also super fun how you used the pencil pigment to create a background! hanks for linking up to our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy thank you card! Beautiful pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete